Oracle Identity Manager is the leading identity management solution for the past few years.
After Oracle acquired SUN who have it’s own identity management solution a big question was what Oracle is going to do with two Identity management solutions. Few month ago Oracle announced Oracle Identity Manager 11g Release 2 who is a hybrid between Oracle and Sun identity management solution.
This is the second in a series of tutorial videos that will show you how to install and configure Oracle Identity Manager 11gR2.
After we have prepared the database for our OIM (Oracle Identity Manager) installation we can now install :
- Oracle Identity Manager
Tips & Tricks
- » 06:42 Oracle 11g Performance Features
- » 04:12 Replicating virtual machines with Oracle databases
- » 07:35 Oracle Wait Event – db file sequential read
- » 07:35 Oracle Wait Event – db file scattered read
- » 07:34 Analyzing Oracle AWR reports – top 5 events
- » 07:29 Determine query for Linux process
- » 13:14 Oracle – How to kill orphan sessions easily
- » 01:29 Creating Multiple AWR reports